Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stage One - Space Manoeuvers


Another trance track which I actually quite enjoyed enough to seek out the single, instead of having it on one of the multiple compilations that are out there. It's a nice track which exudes what should be trance, rather than some of the fluffy crap that's out there. I call it intelligent electronic music that's in a dreamy vein, rather than calling it trance. Trance is so vague a term to use for music that can actually be listened to rather than just danced to. I guess I'm referring to the rest of the Ibiza-type material that is just club worthy. Although, don't get me wrong, if I were to actually be in Ibiza, I'd be eating up the dance culture like it were candy. There's a time and a place I suppose, and my living room is not exactly the best venue for a club, nor my cats the best patrons.





Track 1, Space Manoeuvers (Separation Edit)

Track 2,
Space Manoeuvers (Separation Mix)

Track 3,
Space Manoeuvers (Total Separation Mix)





Grab the tracks here! Password-pwemb.blogspot.com




UK Hooj Choons Records 1999, HOOJ79CD



Personal rating 3.75/5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting Undone! I'll have to look for Mania now.