Monday, February 19, 2007

Shameless plug...


Sorry in advance, but here's my first shameless plug. Since I've been doing this blog, I've had many emails asking me for tracks, albums ect, or wondering where they could get them. Well, here's one possible solution for you. You might or might not know that I used to run a record shop, and am an avid vinyl addict, and finally run an online shop on a site called Gemm. I've held off the urge to do this before, but here we go! If you are a collector, or are looking for something in the genres I post here for your own collection, try this site out: http://www.waxworx.gemm.com/. I have quite a bit of 80's material there for you to drool over, and purchase :) I also started a site for new material, and special orders, but I've not really done much with it as of yet: http://www.emphereal.gemm.com/. Perhaps you will find what you're looking for there, or not, but keep checking back as I list there often. There will be a few more shameless plugs coming soon, but these will be in support of artists which I really love, and give you a teaser of them and a chance to purchase their material. Heck you get a lot of free stuff here, now is your chance to give back to the artists, and help pay some of my bills ;) As always, I'll keep listing as I've done before. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like some great stuff there....thanks for the tip. Do you have any My Bloody Valentine that is rare or EP? I saw them once in San Francisco when Loveless came out. They were absolutely fantatstic. I brought people who had never even heard them and they raved about the performance. I must admit that it was a bit LOUD though!

Dreamwave said...

Hi

Sorry, that stuff has already been sold, or in my personal collection. Only thing available is the audiophile reissues on vinyl. I never come across this stuff anymore, unless I pay insane amounts of funds on ebay for them.

Anonymous said...

Dreamwave,

Understood, in reference to MBV....thanks for all the great stuff you have posted here. It has revived my interest in all this great music.

Regards, Chris

Anonymous said...

Plug away! I only wish I had saved my records & turntable.

Any chance that you have Stephen Duffy's Baby Impossible? If not, I'd be happy to see anything else of his that you have.