Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chapterhouse - Pearl


A quick request, as it was literally staring me in the face on my desk. I planned to rip this in the next few days anyway for a future posting. Pretty explanitory release, as it's become a cult classic nowadays. The nice 'perk' is that Rachel Goswell (Slowdive) is singing backups on 'Pearl', and you know how much I adore her now don't you?! Won't ramble on, as I've got a few other things to post either tonight or tomorrow sometime. I'll rewrite this a bit later, and make it a little more readworthy :)






Track 1, Pearl

Track 2, Come Heaven

Track 3, In My Arms

Track 4, Pearl (Edit)





Grab the tracks here! Password-pwemb.blogspot.com





UK Dedicated Records 1991, STONE 003 CD


Personal rating 5/5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting in my vinyl collection is a copy of "undone" by The Lucy Show. I bought it for Come Back to the Living and Ephemeral, but liked the rest of the album pretty much too. Unlike you, I have no way of getting my vinyl to the digital realm (and it never came out on CD), so I don't get to hear it much (seems like all my music listening is during commutes these days)... if you have it, would you post it? I'd be grateful.

Dreamwave said...

Hi

Yeah, I can in time. I have both their albums and an EP, though the EP is a tad on the rough side. We'll see how much time I have tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Thanks so much!